I’m Suzanne Harrison, and my passion is seeing American businesses like yours grow and prosper. I especially love to help small businesses become better businesses, and I help them achieve that goal by mentoring their owners on everything from marketing to daily operations.
I started my first business when I was 9 years old; I have had many since then. I have been teaching, consulting, coaching and mentoring business owners and managers since 1986. I also helped with my Dad’s business as long as I can remember. Dad passed along the values that I hold in my business today:
- Always treat people honestly; it always comes back to you.
- Help those who want it; wait for the others.
- Teach others what you know; be willing to learn while you are teaching.
- Always try to learn new things; it keeps you young.
- Respect others, you don’t know the path they have traveled
- Pass along good fortune and help others who need some.
Dad beat the odds of business failure because he had many mentors to help him learn what he didn’t know about running a business. I learned a lot from my Dad about business and life. I have learned as much from my clients, many of whom have been clients for over 10 years. I have helped them run or run their businesses for them. I have shown them how to take their businesses to the next level. I have saved them more than 60% in inventory shrinkage. I have helped them achieve 50% growth without adding staff.
I love solving big problems and challenges. I want your business to match your dream.